About Anglo Building Services Limited
Although we utilise the latest design software and manage the on site installation with the professionalism that it deserves – we are, in essence, an old school contractor with a modern twist.
We work on all aspects of building services installations, with our core business being in electrical contracting. We offer mechanical, plumbing, heating and gas installation works through our carefully selected supply chain partners to offer clients a smooth transition and a complete service.
Combined with the above, we have in-house design and AutoCAD facilities giving full services coordination through one single point of contact.
Why choose Anglo Building Services?
- We are happy to operate on a complete design and build process or on a pre designed basis working with the clients consulting engineers.
- From initial design team meetings we plan and base our concepts around the clients and end users expectations. There is a high emphasis and priority given to informed and involved advice.
- We place great importance on developing repeat business, building relationships and securing framework appointments.
- From the outset we have focused on offering value engineered building services solutions with a balanced approach to incorporating low carbon technologies.
- We have extensive experience of providing sustainable electrical and mechanical design and installation solutions across all construction sectors.
Offering a complete service
Our dedicated approach to all projects enables us to offer clients a complete service. This begins with thorough brief collation, supported by a strong design and installation process. Project success is then achieved with accurate testing and commissioning, and the efficient closing out of defects. All our designs and installations are conceived to assist the maintenance process for the coming years of services.
Anglo building services cover all types of installation from small refurbishments to large new builds.
Geographically we operate throughout the United Kingdom, but if you’re nice to us we might go further afield. To discuss your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call us on: +44(1709) 819111. Alternatively, simply send us a message.