Anglo Building Services Ltd recently completed a major refurbishment at Grosvenor Casino Sheffield.
The following work was carried out:
- All new decorative and functional lighting was installed throughout the main gaming areas, the circular pendant features were independently dimmable controlled.
- Power facilities installed to all the new gaming machines via underfloor containment
- A new external gaming area was installed that had heated seating and wall mounted heaters with individual timed control.
- The existing poker room was transformed into the new “arena” gaming concept with high output LED tape within the joinery recesses.
- The bar area was updated with a series of LED recessed lighting fittings and a bespoke lighting ring with PAR can LED lighting suspended from it.
- All the existing distribution was brought up to current regulations.
This contract work was carried out over a 10 week period, keeping the casino operating 24/7, which obviously was a huge benefit to Grosvenor Casinos.
The team carried out the full Electrical refurbishment working along side GF Holding as the main contractor.
If you would like to discuss your own requirements for a similar project, please don’t hesitate to call us: